Meet Our Team
The content has been created by a large team of physicians, nurses, allied health providers and patient partners as part of the Cirrhosis Care Alberta project. Our mission is to improve the quality of care for all patients with cirrhosis. New content will be added every week!
Are you a patient or family member?
- Learn from medical experts about how cirrhosis affects the body.
- Learn about common treatments and medical procedures.
- Watch short videos and read topics about living well with cirrhosis like nutrition, exercise and stress.
Are you a healthcare professional?
- See up-to-date, evidence-based algorithms.
- View Connect care order sets for the care of hospitalized patients.
- Watch videos from cirrhosis experts and learn how to manage common symptoms.
QUICK ACCESS to key patient handout and videos
Are you a healthcare provider?
Let your patient with cirrhosis know about these key resources. They provide information about the key complications of cirrhosis, self-management tips and warning signs. Useful to watch at anytime, they can be especially helpful for patients who are hospitalized.